This service was launched to efficiently provide a remittance service to our customers, given the high rate of money transfers to India. India is the largest remittance receiving country in the world! Indian citizens and Persons of Indian origin abroad frequently send money to their families and relatives in India. Person of foreign origins can also send money to their relatives visiting in India for some emergency purpose.
With MoneyGram, our customers have the facility to walk into any easyday store and receive money transfers from abroad. We offer safer and longer working hours as compared to any other MoneyGram outlets to provide our customers with a convenient and stress- free experience.
Why choose easyday for receiving money via MoneyGram?
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year - Customers can walk into an easyday store on any day to receive their money, sent by their near and dear ones from outside India.
- We are open 7 AM till 10 PM everyday – From early morning till late night every day, you can access your money. We are always there to serve the MoneyGram customer.
- Safe, Secure and Hygienic environment - We provide safe, secure & hygienic environment to receive money from customer’s near and dear ones.
- Save money, save time - This service will help our customers save time and money by not undertaking an extra trip to an agent to get the money before they can use it for their needs.
- easy access to easy money in easyday – In smaller cities and towns, this service helps our customers access money easily at easyday stores, without any service fees.
easyday stores were the first retailer to launch money transfer services at stores in India. As a ‘store of the community’ our easyday stores strive to extend a helping hand to our customers. Keeping in line with this mission, this service will ensure that our customers get money from their family members hassle-free, without any service charges or extra costs.
A Resident Indian, an NRI visiting India or a foreign tourist visiting India can avail of this service.
Documents required to access money via MoneyGram (any one)
- Valid Passport (with valid Visa for Foreign National)
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Ration Card (with photo)
- Defense Personnel Identity
- Election/ Voter Identification
Steps for accessing money via MoneyGram at easyday stores
- Take ‘Reference number’ from Remitter
- Walk-in to the nearest easyday store (Store locator)
- Complete the remittance ‘Receive form’
- Furnish transaction details & valid identification (listed above)
- Collect money in Indian currency